This envelope is addressed to MORIYAMA, Akira (can be also read as Hirkari, Mitsuru, Rei, Hikaru, Kou, or Mitsu). The characters for the envelope are unknown. The red printing on the envelope reads, “Communication Affairs” at the top and “Post Office” at the bottom, and “Enclosed Savings (Bank) Book” with the character for 1 in handwriting on the left. There is a postal stamp from Yusuhara in Kochi dated 18.9.9 – probably Showa 18 (1943) September 9th.
- Daikichi means greatest of fortune 大吉とは偉大な幸運
- Photos arrive in the Garden of Spring 春の庭に写真が届く
- One Piece: No 0+1, One Piece: 0+2, One Piece: 0+3 by team 4 You
- Class Portrait by Adam Aitken アダム・エイトケン 詩 Translated by Tomoko Aoyama『学級写真 』青山友子 訳
- Shinshin: Exploring Connections – Response to Untitled Showa by Sophie Constable 心身：つながりを探る ソフィー・コンスタブル作