This envelope is from a photographic store called “Izutsuya”. Their address is “Higashi 1 Cho, Katabiranotsuji, Sanjo, Uzumasa, Ukyo-ku, Kyoto City.” The back of the envelope reads that it is for a customer called, “WADA”, dated June 2nd at 4pm. The order shows 1 roll of 2B style film to be developed, 11 prints of 6×6 and 6 prints of name cards (may be size of name cards). The total cost is 178 yen. There is a handwritten note on the side that says, “Women Only” and on the top, the number 16.
- once upon a time in KATABIRANOTUJI -by Kyounosuke Natori -名取 響海之助 作
- We may have found a grandson! お孫さんがみつかったかもしれない!
- Interim Report from Kwansei Gakuin Uni Students 関西学院大学津田ゼミとの皆さんと中間報告 2021.05.22
- Raindrops & Memories by Edward Valent レインドロップスとメモリー エドワード・ヴァレント
- Follow up with Kwansei Gakuin Uni Students 関西学院大学津田ゼミとの皆さんとフォローアップ 2021.05.06