This envelope is from a photographic store called “Izutsuya”. Their address is “Higashi 1 Cho, Katabiranotsuji, Sanjo, Uzumasa, Ukyo-ku, Kyoto City.” The back of the envelope reads that it is for a customer called, “WADA”, dated June 2nd at 4pm. The order shows 1 roll of 2B style film to be developed, 11 prints of 6×6 and 6 prints of name cards (may be size of name cards). The total cost is 178 yen. There is a handwritten note on the side that says, “Women Only” and on the top, the number 16.
- Daikichi means greatest of fortune 大吉とは偉大な幸運
- Photos arrive in the Garden of Spring 春の庭に写真が届く
- One Piece: No 0+1, One Piece: 0+2, One Piece: 0+3 by team 4 You
- Class Portrait by Adam Aitken アダム・エイトケン 詩 Translated by Tomoko Aoyama『学級写真 』青山友子 訳
- Shinshin: Exploring Connections – Response to Untitled Showa by Sophie Constable 心身：つながりを探る ソフィー・コンスタブル作